Sunday, March 6, 2011

When and when not to high beam

I drive a lot, I drive a lot everyday.  Now my sister would say it's not a lot because she drives more than I do but for most normal people I drive a lot.  Lately people have been high beaming me like crazy!  I know I'm a good driver, I don't drive slow, usually about 65-75 on the highway.  I don't text and drive, I use to be able to but now I don't trust myself or anyone else.  I don't cut people off, I think that's rude and I hate it when people do it to me. So why the hell are you high beaming me you high beaming bastard!!?? Cause you're an asshole in a nice car that wants to cut me off while you're texting on both your blackberries.  Dick move.  The only time I want to high beam some one is when I'm standing behind them at the ATM I wish I had high beams to let them know that they suck at using the ATM.  The worst is when they start having a conversation with the ATM, "what? oh god psssssshhh Oh god".. you're not going to talk the ATM into giving you money just read and press the buttons, if you can't do that then go to the teller.  Or you idiots that go to the self checkouts at a supermarket.  Self checkouts are for people that want to get out faster, not for the ones that let their 7 year old kid scan every item! I would high beam you and your snotty nosed kid in the face if I could.

A high beam is only bad if it comes from someone that is behind you, if someone high beams your while facing you it's a good thing cause it usually means: "hey bud your headlights are off" or "you may go ahead of me".  I haven't gotten to many of those lately, I've gotten the get the hell out of the way high beams and it makes me want to slam on my breaks.

1 comment:

  1. Right now it is Monday morning and 4 women have been talking about weddings and babies by my cube so loudly for the past 50 minutes and they just all said AWWWW in unison when one pulled out some baby thing. I want to HIGH BEAM them away!

    ReplyDelete