Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ICE CUBE

I have to say that todays been a good day. I've been feeling sick as a dog for the past couple of days, stuffy nose, head and chest congestion, it's been terrible but this morning I woke up feeling a lot better.  I was nervous because I only got 4 hours of sleep after tossing and turning for hours in bed, I think I took the Tylenol day time medicine instead of the night time, so when I woke up this morning and I could actually breathe through one nostril I knew it was gonna be a good day.  I took my mom to work, came back and didn't go back to bed instead I played with my NEW IPHONE! yup, I waited for 3 years for Verizon to get and it did so my super hot fiance got it for me for my bday, she's pretty cool.  I set it all up and it's pretty dope, the headphones even fit in my tiny ass ears, so when I say it's a good day I really really mean it.  I have a new next door neighbor and he hasn't cleaned off his car once this whole winter, and we've been killed with snow this year, so when I saw his car was completely clean it brought a smile to my face, I actually saw a little bit of my lawn this morning, tomorrow I might even get to get to read if the NY Giants made the playoffs in the newspaper thats been burried for the past 6 weeks. I stopped at Wendy's for lunch and they had a new chicken sandwich ( Chicken ASIAGO IS BANGIN! ) It hit the spot.  I hope the rest of the day goes well and I hope I don't have to use my AK.. then that will really be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment