Monday, February 7, 2011

She's a smart one!

I used to work with this old man, in this case lets call him Mr. C.  Mr. C is a janitor/city worker at the rec center where I worked for 2 years.  He's an old man holding on to whatever is left as he works his last couple of years so he can retire with his medical benefits because his wife is very very sick.  Mr. C  is about 125 lbs. smells like B.O and Marlboro reds, his dentures move around in his mouth when he speaks, and his stringy gray hair is as greasy as his work shirt, or vice versa.  He doesn't really work anymore I constantly found him asleep with his feet up on a radiator near the window, wouldn't even care if you caught him.  He's a slick talker, kinda racist but not really, and always talks with with a crooked smile on his face.  He's kinda of a pervert and thats why I like him even more, I love a perverted old man because they say the strangest shit and get away with it.  I once heard him comment on about a female that frequented the rec center "She's a smart one that bitch.. WIT THEM BIG OL' TITTAAAAYSSS" as he did a little shimmy. You see what I mean? He's a really good person with a big heart.  Sadly his wife just passed away Friday, I didn't get a chance to go to the services but I made sure I sent a sympathy card, I wrote all the nice things that you usually say when someone passes, but what I really wanted to say was "WAS SHE A SMART ONE?"  cause I know it would bring a smile to his face, I bet he could use it.

Squeeze it easy Mr. C., I'll toast the next one to you and your smart one.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious bro...keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sad but funny too. Good stuff! You write how you talk and you talk like a winner.

    ReplyDelete